[Twisted-Python] Ideas for a Twisted Training

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:18:28 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Orestis Markou <orestis at orestis.gr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In a few days I'll be giving a 4h long training on Twisted in Europython 2011 in Firenze, Italy.
>
> I have a lot of material covering basic concepts, such as writing servers, writing clients, deferreds etc. I'm now looking for other areas of functionality I should show. I have a bit web, will do a bit of pb. Any other pointers?

Well, it would be nice to get some near real time visualization of
Twisted reactor in Blender game engine. It may inspire a lot of people
to learn Twisted. Blender has a lot of potential for Python
visualizations. =) Unfortunately, my visa have just expired, so I
won't get to the conference this year to spread the idea.
--
anatoly t.