[Twisted-Python] Ideas for a Twisted Training

Albert Brandl albert.brandl at weiermayer.com
Fri Jun 17 03:14:33 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 01:52:37AM +0300, Orestis Markou wrote:
> I have a lot of material covering basic concepts, such as writing
> servers, writing clients, deferreds etc. I'm now looking for other
> areas of functionality I should show. I have a bit web, will do a bit
> of pb. Any other pointers?

It might be fun to talk about manholes. They allow you to inspect and
change data in a running server - great for debugging and mocking
functionality that is not yet implemented (or not available in the
development environment).

Regards,
--
Albert Brandl
Weiermayer Solutions GmbH      | Abteistraße 12, A-4813 Altmünster