[Twisted-Python] Ideas for a Twisted Training

Orestis Markou orestis at orestis.gr
Thu Jun 16 18:52:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

In a few days I'll be giving a 4h long training on Twisted in Europython 2011 in Firenze, Italy.

I have a lot of material covering basic concepts, such as writing servers, writing clients, deferreds etc. I'm now looking for other areas of functionality I should show. I have a bit web, will do a bit of pb. Any other pointers?

Also, if anyone else from the Twisted community is going to be there, let's have a drink.

Disclaimer - I don't claim I'm a twisted expert. At first I hated Twisted, now I love it. I hope in this training I will help people learn how to approach Twisted, before I forget all my sources of confusion.

Orestis