[Twisted-Python] Moving Twisted off Trac and SVN to somewhere nicer

Wolfgang tds333+tx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:31:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

just to note. If a move is preferred I give

+1 for bitbucket (mercurial)

If you ever want someone contributing under Windows, github with git is not a
good solution. For Windows there are good clients for mercurial and bazzar.
Git is more a Unix only solution. Launchpad has a horrible and unusable web ui
so -1 on that.

Also python has moved to mercurial and bitbucket catched up in features to
github. Why should we move to a "no Python system" ?

Regards,

Wolfgang