[Twisted-Python] Moving Twisted off Trac and SVN to somewhere nicer

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Fri Jul 1 07:06:30 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Tim Allen <screwtape at froup.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, using git would probably complicate the build/review
> process: since Github repositories are (as far as I know) owned by
> individuals, you might not be able to set up access for multiple people,
> and hence the current scheme of "push your changes to a branch on the
> central server, tell the buildbots to build it" might not be possible.

No, this is not a problem, Github has the concept of "organisations" which
Glyph has already set up, so we can have this done properly :)

Also Github has well supported API notification support for when new commits
come in. Not so much for issues, but I'm working on a solution for that...

> Tim.

cheers
lvh