[Twisted-Python] HTTPClient handling LF only servers

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jan 25 14:53:20 EST 2011

#4814 is already closed.  If the #2842 description is confusing, then
feel free to update it to be more clear. :)

We don't close old tickets as duplicates of new tickets, though.  That
doesn't make sense, and it's annoying to the original reporter/cc list
as well.

>(To be clear, I'm not asking Jason to close this ticket...I'm asking
>for the
>list's opinion)
>
>Also 3833 is at least similar, if not another duplicate.  It would be
>nice
>if it could be worked on and/or closed along with this issue.

Similar, certainly.  But it's for the other HTTP client implementation.
There won't be any code in common in the resolution.

I certainly agree that if it's worth fixing for one it's worth fixing
for the other, though, and I hope someone will put #3833 up for review
soon. :)

Jean-Paul