[Twisted-Python] Refactoring Documentation

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Thu Jan 20 18:57:16 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 05:22:55PM -0600, Kevin Horn wrote:
> Hmmm...yes, I think it does.  It looks like the l2s_builder script is
> choking on fetching the DTD for some reason.  lore2sphinx itself is supposed
> to cache the DTD between runs, but I'm betting it doesn't work in the
> buildbot due to the (hopefully) clean environment it has every time it runs.
>
> I can change it to not care about that, but if I do, then it won't be able
> to resolve HTML entities (of which there are a few in the Lore sources,
> mostly em-dashes IIRC).

You mean these DTDs?

    twisted/lore/xhtml1-strict.dtd
    twisted/lore/xhtml1-transitional.dtd

They reference the xhtml-*.ent entity definitions which are also in the
same directory. It would be neat if lore2sphinx could be taught to use
the DTDs packaged with lore instead of having to download them from the
Internet every time.