[Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jan 15 15:44:55 EST 2011

On Jan 15, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Andrew Francis wrote:

> Yes this is short notice. Still, I am tempted to drive in for the sprint from Montreal, Canada. However where is the sprint being held, what time does it start, and how long will it be?

It's being held in somebody's home office in Somerville MA, and it's from 2-9PM EST.  I'm excited about it myself, but it is *probably* overkill to drive over 300 miles to get there :) - it's not close to a hotel or anything.  For that kind of long-distance thing, we have the sprints at PyCon, which are substantially longer.

In this case it would be better to participate online.  Thanks for your interest though!