[Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 14 15:23:06 EST 2011

On Jan 14, 2011, at 2:45 PM, John Santos wrote:

> It would take me at least 3 minutes to walk to Cambridge (though
> probably the wrong end of Cambridge), so I'm available.  However,
> I still feel like a relative newbie, so I don't know how useful
> I would be.  (I've been puttering around with Twisted/Python for
> a couple of years, but mostly in my spare time on back-burner
> projects, so not that much accumulated experience.)

We can always use more contributors.  You can help with documentation, or with small bugs, or any number of other things.

If you're concerned about being productive and useful at the sprint, the main thing you can do is not to learn tons of stuff about Twisted, but to pick a couple of tickets which interest you beforehand and familiarize yourself with the development process (<http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment> and <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess>) so that you can jump right in.  The experienced folks at the sprint are generally very happy to help.