[Twisted-Python] Conch SFTP client help

Brad Milne brad.milne at devx.runthered.com
Tue Feb 8 22:45:31 EST 2011

Nevermind. I was missing 'self.dataReceived =
self.interface_handler.dataReceived' in the __init__ of SSHSession
and self.dataReceived = self._client.dataReceived in the __init__ of
SftpClient. Maybe I need to reduce the abstraction a bit here, hmm.

Well hopefully this helps someone sometime....

--
Brad Milne | Run The Red | *brad.milne at devx.runthered.com*