[Twisted-Python] ipv6 support

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Feb 7 12:31:58 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

For Flumotion we would like to be able to add IPv6 support.  This is not
yet in Twisted, but there's a ticket open for it:
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/3014

We are considering sponsoring a developer to finish and integrate this
patch, but I wanted to check first if there are any willing and able
developers to take on the job if we go ahead ?

Thanks
Thomas

--
The blood before me makes me open up my heart again
And I feel it coming over like a storm again