[Twisted-Python] ConnectionMixin.loseConnection (in _newtls) lacking arguments

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saghul at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 07:01:44 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a TypeError exception in my code since I updated to
Twisted 11.1. After hunting it it seems to be caused because the
loseConnection function from (_newtls) lacks arguments.

If there is no OpenSSL support present in the system the
loseConnection function will be called in abstract.FileDescriptor
(please, correct me if I'm wrong), and the signature for
loseConnection is the following:

def loseConnection(self, _connDone=failure.Failure(main.CONNECTION_DONE)):

Shouldn't it be the same for _newtls.ConnectionMixin ? Or perhaps it
should accept *args and **kw and pass them on? Or am I wrong here?

Thanks and regards,

--
/Saúl
http://saghul.net | http://sipdoc.net