[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint: Last-Minute December Edition

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Dec 10 01:37:48 EST 2011

On Dec 9, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Kevin Horn wrote:

> It's probably a bit too short notice this time to try to hijack the meeting,

Understandable.  Possibly worth a shot though ;)

> but if you have future sprints on second Saturdays (this is at least the second one, I don't know if that's by accident or design),

It's just so happened that this is the day that works out the best for those of us who have been attending these last couple of months.  It's not clear if that will continue - it's more likely that we'll move to Sundays at some point to work around this one jerk's World of Warcraft raid schedule (not a joke, and you can probably guess who it is).

> I'm happy to try to take it over in furtherance of Twisted.

Twisted Prevails,

-glyph