[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint: Last-Minute December Edition

Tenth tenth at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 7 21:05:12 EST 2011

The good news is that it's December, and we're hosting another Boston
Twisted Sprint!

The bad news is that it's going to be this Saturday, December 10th, and I'm
only just announcing it on the list now, due to last minute venue and
schedule change shenanigans.

This will be the last sprint that Exarkun can join us for in Boston,
though, so it's also your last chance to visit and bother him to review
your tickets in person!

As with the last few sprints, we'll be at the Smarterer.com offices in
South End Boston, from about 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM; If you're interested,
please contact me to be added to the official invitation (which includes
more specific info about how to get there, and gain access to the building,
which is locked on weekends).

Thanks,

- Dave