[Twisted-Python] SFTP Server sample

Osborn Chan ychan at quova.com
Mon Aug 22 16:31:26 EDT 2011

Yes. It is SFTP, and I found that filetransfer.FileTransferServer is a
subsystem under UnixConchUser.

        self.subsystemLookup.update({"sftp":
filetransfer.FileTransferServer})

However, I was able to start a ssh shell by using SSHFactory and
UnixSSHReam, but I was not able to start SFTP as sub system.

Do I need to do anything explicitly to start sftp subsystem?

Thanks,

-Osborn
newbie in Python and Twisted.