[Twisted-Python] [ANN] Turtl 0.1.1 throttler released

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:02:33 EDT 2011

On 16 Aug 2011, at 18:55, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

>> Turtl is an HTTP proxy whose purpose is to throttle connections to
>> specific hostnames to avoid breaking terms of usage of those API
>> providers (like del.icio.us, technorati and so on).
>
> Awesome, Valentino!  Thanks for the announcement :).
>
> Any chance you could also add this to <https://launchpad.net/tx> and/or <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ProjectsUsingTwisted>?

Hey Glyph thanks! :)

I'd add it to ProjectsUsingTwisted but I don't have rights on trac. About the tx project instead AdRoll open source repositories are on bitbucket for now, unless there's a way to link to projects from outside I won't do that one just yet.

--
Valentino Volonghi
http://www.adroll.com