[Twisted-Python] 11.0 in PPA

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:52:38 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

> It would be nice if the ppa were up to date, though.  Maybe someone who
> knows how to update it can share that information so that someone who
> has time to keep it up to date can take over the job.

I would like to volunteer for this. I don't know much about packaging
and this seems like a good opportunity to learn.

If there are no objections, what I'll do is:
a) learn more about the ideal Twisted PPA situation (if you have
thoughts on what that should be, tell me)
b) extract the existing Twisted PPA knowledge from people
c) add a PPA maintenance job description to
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ProjectJobs
d) get started updating the PPA

If anyone else wants to help I'm happy to share the duties.

Regards,
-Jessica