[Twisted-Python] problems with transport.write

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 16:18:53 EDT 2011

Hiya,

I have created a client-server application which uses ssl to communicate.

I am trying to determine if its the server or client. However its definetly sending a string in the connection.transport.write to the target client.

The majority of the time is sends and receives, but occasionally it fails.
Is there a way (other than the client sending an ACK with a sequence number in it) to know if the write was successful and if not resend.

Much appreciated,
Gary C