[Twisted-Python] Did anyone use twisted on windows (IOCP)?

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Wed Apr 27 09:52:47 EDT 2011

From: "Dfgqq Dfgqq" <dynamicgl at gmail.com>

To: Twisted-Python at twistedmatrix.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:28:12 AM
Subject: [Twisted-Python] Did anyone use twisted on windows (IOCP)?

Hi All

Currently, i am planning rewrite some parts with twisted & iocp. These parts are related
to Tcp connection without SSL. I want to know whether IOCP is ready for production or not.

I ran some tests with twisted 10.20, 8.10 before. The IOCP part had many problems. I haven't give a try with 11.0. What is the progress for windows support?

Thanks

gelin yan
We're using IOCP with SSL on Windows with Twisted 10.2 and have not encountered any problems.
Still shaking it down in test.
--Ray

--

Ray Cote, President Appropriate Solutions, Inc.
We Build Software