[Twisted-Python] Graceful/Hitless restart

ruslan usifov ruslan.usifov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:23:09 EDT 2010

Hello

First of all sorry for my bad english

I don't think that this tikeе suit fro me:-(

When i said Graceful i mean net behaviour:

1). Server doesn't  break already connected clients. Wait while they all
ends and only afte then dies
2). Respawn new workers with new reread config, which will service all next
requests

All this looks like Apache Graceful Restart
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/en/stopping.html