[Twisted-Python] any change of the .exe builds on PyPI?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Sep 16 08:27:08 EDT 2010

On 11:01 am, chris at simplistix.co.uk wrote:
>On 16/09/2010 10:28, Jonathan Lange wrote:
>>Two questions:
>>    * Where are these "correct names" documented?
>
>*snivvles* probably in the setuptools source.
>I would have assumed http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0376, but I
>can't see anything on it in there...
>>    * Would you be at all interested in updating our build to generate
>>exes with these names?
>
>Probably :-) Where are the docs on how to duplicate your current
>windows
>build process?

If you're serious about helping out, then I will bump up the priority on
making our buildbot configuration public.

You can already see the build process in action, though.  There are two
builders responsible for this now, winxp32-py2.5-msi and
winxp32-py2.6-msi.  Despite the names, they also build the exes.  You
can find them on this page:

  http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-all

Following the builder name link will take you to a builder page which
lists recent builds.  Following one of the build links will take you to
a build page which lists the steps involved in the build.  Following a
step link will take you to a page which shows you the command which was
run for that step along with its results.

Jean-Paul