[Twisted-Python] Announcing Twisted 10.1.0pre2!

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Wed Sep 15 04:52:40 EDT 2010

Le lundi 13 septembre 2010 à 13:39 +0100, Jonathan Lange a écrit :

> > Please download the tarballs and test them as much as possible. I
> > intend to do a final release within the next 2 weeks, if I didn't die
> > by ingestion of poutine.
> Since you're the first person to do a release after I wrote the
> process document, I have to know: did it help? any bugs? any
> missing/confusing bits?

It helped a lot. Releasing is mostly about reading the document and
pasting at the command line. It also caught outdated data in README and

The indirection of the information in separate bugs is a bit difficult,
but this means we should just fix those :).

Regarding the announcement email, I should probably put up for review a
little bit longer, to catch version typos and basic english errors...