[Twisted-Python] Announcing Twisted 10.1.0pre2!

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Sat Sep 11 19:18:21 EDT 2010

It's this time of the year again! From the dangerous and intrepid land
of Montréal, Canada, I have the pleasure to announce the first 10.2.0
pre-release.

Tarballs for Twisted 10.2.0pre1 are now available at:
  http://people.canonical.com/~therve/Twisted/10.2.0pre1/

Highlights include:

 * A new implementation of the Deferred callbacks firing, which now
handles chains iteratively instead of recursively, and should prevent
recursion errors.

 * Deferred.setTimeout has finally been removed.

And the usual load of bug fixes. For more information, see the NEWS file.

Please download the tarballs and test them as much as possible. I
intend to do a final release within the next 2 weeks, if I didn't die
by ingestion of poutine.

Thanks,

Thomas