[Twisted-Python] Don't Thread On Me t-shirt proposal

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Thu Oct 21 05:54:59 EDT 2010

Yep, sorry, I realise the flag is based on an exclusively American symbol.
OTOH, I'm not (very) American so it still rings bell for me :-)

About the apostrophe: yes, the reason it is currently missing is because it
is missing on the Gadsen flag. That's also the reason the t-shirt is yellow.
I'm getting mixed feedback on how important mimicing the Gadsen flag is, in
terms of:
 - typeface (this is Cardo 99 SIL. Printing on T-shirts occasionally has
problems with small, thin serifs on serif fonts.)
 - color (although I like it because it's a Python-related shirt, and yellow
isn't my favorite color)
 - apostrophe (authenticity vs correctness - fortunately it's just a lexer
problem in "don't" and not the far more expensive parser problems of
your/you're/there/their/they're)

I like Glyph's idea of a credit roll, but I am unsure how to get such data
out of Trac. Is there a way I can just execute low-privilege SELECT queries?

thanks
lvh