[Twisted-Python] Shared resource manioulation example

vitaly at synapticvision.com vitaly at synapticvision.com
Fri May 28 15:10:19 EDT 2010

Of course its up to me to determine if it's a data collision or not,
but I was thinking may be Twisted can provide me with some already
existing mechanism of its own. After all its already a pretty massive
and complicated framework with tons of capabilities ...

But I'd like to get back to the point of the question: if at some
point EventA callbacks and EventB callbacks need to work on the same
global variable, than what would be a Twisted way (if exist) to
prevent data collision ?

Thank you.