[Twisted-Python] twisted + wx + pypubsub = progress bar update problem

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Fri May 28 11:03:55 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I am using wx (wxreactor) and pypubsub with twisted and I'm having some
issues. I have a loop that updates values and I'm trying to show the
user the progress. The loop uses pypubsub to update the progress bar but
even if I explicitly refrech the progress bar widget it doesn't do it
until the loop exits. I tried calling ProcessPendingEvents() but it
doesn't solve the problem. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this?

Thank you,
Gabriel