[Twisted-Python] PB and unstable network

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun May 23 21:19:32 EDT 2010

On May 23, 2010, at 11:54 AM, Viktor Klimov wrote:

> I use PB in unstable network. The server remembers the last answer.
> Client detection disconnected, connected again, makes entry into the
> system and calls the function returns the last response
> (get_last_response). The answer, it returns a deferred saved earlier.
> If somewhere an error cycle repeats.
>
> All of this works until the lost communication does not happen at a
> time when Twisted sends data to a server. As the server in this
> situation does not receive a first request, and when you call
> get_last_response client receives the data that has already received.
>
> How can I check if an error in the client arrived data to the server or not?

Hi Viktor,

I try not to give people a hard time about bad English, but I am having a hard time reading your message.  There are a couple of different things I think you might mean and it would be confusing if I tried to explain them all.

Perhaps you could attach some Python code that explains exactly what you mean?