[Twisted-Python] Sending large files over network with perspective broker

Gabriele Lanaro gabriele.lanaro at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:36:46 EDT 2010

In which sense it's invalid? I don't know how the gtk reactor works, I just
guessed that the event loop never reaches the gui events. My idea was to
force the processing of these events before spawning another deferred, it's
just a workaround, the real problem is  the fact that the server and the
client resides in  the same loop (for testing).

Which can be the reason of the mainloop "block"?