[Twisted-Python] Sending large files over network with perspective broker

Gabriele Lanaro gabriele.lanaro at gmail.com
Sun May 23 06:55:04 EDT 2010

Thank you very much for your responses, the problem seems to appear when in
my tests I send the file "to myself", when I send files over the network,
the things goes well.  I suspect (it's just a suspect) that the code spawns
too much deferreds too much fast, causing the loop not to complete (or
something like that).

Anyway I think I'll follow your suggestion and I'll end splitting up the
upload service and the control/authorization one, since the code can grow up
too complex and performance is a requirement.

- Gabriele