[Twisted-Python] Detecting idle connection with perspective broker

Gabriel González gabriel at cttc.upc.edu
Tue May 11 04:31:31 EDT 2010

Thanks! that works for me, now I set a Timeout in server and I can check
if client is connected every 10 seconds.
But now I have a last question about what's the better way to delete the
User(avatar) instance when the logout is done. In my logout method I
delete database entries about the disconnected user, but how can I do to
clean User(avatarID) instance and where I have to do that.

Thanks
Gabriel.