[Twisted-Python] Sporadic GeneratorExit when using deferredGenerator

CARSON DEAN FENIMORE fenimore at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:04:58 EDT 2010

I receive a GeneratorExit occasionally when using Twisted.  Has anyone
noticed this problem?  t I am on python 2.5 - as I understand it,
GeneratorExit derives from StandardError in 2.5, and BaseException in
2.6.  The real problem in my code appears to be that the reference to
my generator itself is being dropped, causing it to become
invalidated. Additionally, the errback/callback chain is not
propagating the error correctly.

Has anyone experienced similar problems?