[Twisted-Python] SQLAlchemy and Twisted

César García celord at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:04:53 EDT 2010

Guys, now that I see this and the past conversations about SA and Twisted,
and now that I've read some more about the non-blocking concepts, I think
that I'am not doing things the best way

 I am doing this:

1. Twisted  IMAP4 Client to read my mails
2. Inside this client I import a module that contains some funtions that
parse the email via re
3. Also inside the client I import a module that makes a DB connection and
insert the data parsed from those emails, all this via SQL using mapped
tables.

I'm almost sure that I'm breacking the hole twisted concept doing this
thisway , do you guys have any advice for me

Thanks

http://celord.blogspot.com/