[Twisted-Python] Nothing Succeeds Like Success (Stories)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 24 18:53:58 EDT 2010

On Mar 23, 2010, at 12:48 PM, David wrote:

> Rdbhost
>
> Rdbhost uses Twisted for a streaming web-server.  The streaming server
> allows users to stream large SQL 'dump' files to and from the database
> host using a web browser.
>
> http://www.rdbhost.com

Thanks, David.  I've added that to ProjectsUsingTwisted.

For SuccessStories though, we like it to be a bit punchier, and have at least a small blurb about why Twisted was especially well-suited to the job or how it helped things get done quicker, or something impressive about the performance/scale of the application.  Plus, it's nice to have a name and an official title to put along with the recommendation.  Do you mind if we credit you as "David Keeney, Founder, RdbHost"?  If it's not too much trouble, would you mind having a look at the other stuff at <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/SuccessStories> and use one of them as an example?

Thanks again,

-glyph