[Twisted-Python] qt4 reactor status

Glenn Tarbox, PhD glenn at tarbox.org
Wed Jun 30 02:04:52 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 5:43 AM, <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On 07:58 am, sc at puzzlebox.info wrote:
> >
> >     I might attach a request to the last ticket in the tracker as a
> >start, and see if that gets any response. I'm only a user of Twisted
> >and
> >don't feel comfortable directly hassling folks who were kind enough to
> >donate their time to its development.
> Any of the code that was developed while the reactor was in Twisted
> itself is MIT licensed.  Perhaps that means you only need to track down
> people who contributed after the code was moved out of Twisted?

I believe thats just me.  There were a couple of bugs / upgrades /
suggestions which I incorporated... and are annotated in the git repo on
github with names and email (IIRC).

So, maybe I just need to change the headers to make it MIT instead of GPL v2
and its all cool.

Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD ||  206-274-6919 || glenn at tarbox.org - xmpp || ghtdak -