[Twisted-Python] Dropping Python 2.4 support on Windows after 10.1

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 18:04:18 EDT 2010

We have quite a bit of Twisted/Windows code and it has all been ported over to 2.5 or 2.6.
I find it easier to upgrade Pythons on Windows since the bulk of our Windows products are shipped as py2exe containing their own interpreter. Cleaner than dealing with CentOS (for example) which has 2.4 in the base install.

So, one positive vote for removing 2.4 support in Windows.
I prefer your Windows support be focused  moving forward to 2.7.

--Ray