[Twisted-Python] SMTP Client Blocking Connects

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 26 22:39:27 EDT 2010

On 19 Jul, 05:19 pm, jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com wrote:
>Hey Glyph,
>
>Sorry it took me a week...thanks for looking at it. This is an
>approximation of just the SMTP logic that I thought was blocking. It
>appears not to block, but has an issue executing the other deferreds.
>
>http://gist.github.com/481684

I'm not sure if you figured this out already, but I guess what you mean
by "an issue executing the other deferreds" is that only one of your
SMTP transactions completes.  This is probably because the
`reactor.connectTCP` call at the end of `SMTPcall` is mis-indented and
only executes once.

Jean-Paul