[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 6

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:38:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2010, at 10:58 PM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>
> At last I've got a buildbot set up generating the sphinx docs.  The
> build results can be seen here:
>

> Thanks for setting this up.
>
> In the table of contents, both the "Core" and "Conch" outlines have a
> section called "Twisted Documentation".  I assume this is a placeholder for
> a directory that Lore didn't have a title for?

Nope, that's what the titles of those documents are in the source
documents.  I presume the Conch one is supposed to say something else.

> It strikes me as somewhat ironic that the table on <
> http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builds/sphinx-html-15615/projects/lore/howto/lore.html>
> came out rather nicely, though.

Yes, I spent probably too much time on that table, but it sure was handy.  I
spent a lot of time during this process referring to it, and it was much
nicer on the eyes that the old one :).

I had originally intended to just convert the tables by hand (I think
there's only two), but I found some code on the net that did almost what I
wanted and adapted it, so it actually wasn't too onerous.

Kevin Horn