[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 6

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:09:49 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> As far as I know, there aren't any tickets in Trac yet.  I was planning
> on
> >> making some (or asking others to do so) once a "master ticket" and a
> branch
> >> are created.
> >>

> > I have filed such a master ticket here:
> >  http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/4553
> >
> > And created a milestone here:
> >  http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/milestone/Lore%20to%20Sphinx
> >
> > You should probably add any new tickets you file to the milestone.
> >

> Hey and look a ticket was already filed (#4500) and
> http://twistedsphinx.funsize.net/transition_plan.html is out of date
> :)
>
> jml

Doh! Sorry about that... I didn't realize anyone was actually looking at it.
:)

So now that Jonathan has cut the 10.1 release, my plan is to start the
conversion process pretty soon (meaning sometime between tonight and
Wednesday).

Once I have the branch created and the basic conversion completed it would
be really great to have some help with the (yet to be created) "chunk
tickets".

We're getting really close...

Kevin Horn