[Twisted-Python] Twisted 10.1.0 release status update

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Sat Jul 3 12:10:06 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> My intent is to complete the final steps of the release this weekend.
> It would be very, very helpful to have someone around who has root on
> cube and is able to be responsive to requests during a UK afternoon /
> evening.

Currently the release is blocked due to an anomaly on the Windows MSI
buildslaves.

The slaves are building MSIs that are named with "10.0.0" rather than
the expected "10.1.0". I don't have anything locally that will analyze
the MSIs to see whether this problem goes deeper than the name of the
file, but 'strings' hints that it's likely.

See http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builders/winxp32-py2.5-msi/builds/162
for more details.

jml