[Twisted-Python] WSGI Question

Alex Clemesha clemesha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:23:14 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 6:58 AM, adamjamesdrew same <theiklabs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I deploy code. Then I modify the code on my file system. The code does not
> automatically change on the server. It does this on the django dev server.
> How can I make this happen?
>
> I start the server as follows
>
> twistd -ny server.py
>
> # Django and static file server:
> root_resource = get_root_resource()
> root_resource.putChild("static", static.File("static"))
> http_factory = server.Site(root_resource, logPath="http.log")
> internet.TCPServer(STATIC_PORT, http_factory,
> interface=INTERFACE).setServiceParent(serviceCollection)
That's my code ;-) and thanks for trying out Hotdot [1]!

I really want to getting reloading going.  I already have a ticket here:
http://github.com/clemesha/hotdot/issues#issue/2
that describes this issue, with a couple of notes.  Please add to this
ticket / post any patches if you getting anywhere with this.

thanks!
-Alex

[1] http://github.com/clemesha/hotdot

Alex Clemesha