[Twisted-Python] [ANNOUNCE] Twisted 10.0.0pre1 is now released

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Sun Feb 21 21:50:31 EST 2010

Live from PyCon Atlanta, I'm pleased to herald the approaching
footsteps of the 10.0 release.

Tarballs for the first Twisted 10.0.0 pre-release are now available at:

This release is the first release ever with the new NEWS building
system, which turns out to be utterly fantastic.

We're also using this release to actually hammer out a release
process. You can find the draft at:

Please feel free to update it with questions, thoughts, corrections and advice.