[Twisted-Python] Nevow question

Sury Soni ssoni at nextdigital.com
Sun Feb 21 17:59:28 EST 2010

Thank you Marco, this is exactly, what I was looking for.

The example mentions ticket, http://divmod.org/trac/ticket/526

…

…

site = appserver.NevowSite(root)

# You should be able to do this instead of in locateChild, but there seems to be a bug

# http://divmod.org/trac/ticket/526

#site.remember(The404Page(), inevow.ICanHandleNotFound)

#site.remember(The500Page(), inevow.ICanHandleException)

…

…

There was a last post on above ticket 4 years ago. And this ticket is not closed. But seems to be working fine.

I am using:

twistd 8.2.0

nevow 0.9.33

python 2.6.3

Any potential bug should I be worried about, if I use site.remember stuff in production?

Regards,

Surya