[Twisted-Python] Pulling the ethernet cable out

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 11:15:48 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm tested my client server model. The server being a twisted server.
I am using the class NetstringReceiver. When I close down the client the appropriate call to close the connection is made "connectionLost". However when I just pull the client connection cable from the network. I would expect the call to be made to indicate a connection is lost at the twisted server. I dont see this.

I am going through a local hub and not sure what at the moment to think of this. I am using ssl to communicate.

If somebody could shed some light on this that would be great.

Thanks,
Garyc