[Twisted-Python] XMPP server implementations with twisted/words

Alvin Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:54:48 EST 2010

Hello,

I used to write XMPP servers and clients using twisted (currently in
production) using what's available in twisted.words.xish. The docs are
scarce but you can start off reading the code and the api doc here:
http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/8.2.0/api/twisted.words.xish.htmlspecially
the domish element.

Cheers,
Alvin