[Twisted-Python] Sending jpeg data over TCP/IP

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 18:23:27 EST 2010

I want to send raw binary data but also text in the message. I am currently sending ascii data to the twisted server via open-ssl.
Its great and twisted is cool. However I want to send a name of document and then the raw data in the same message? Is this possible with twisted.
Essentially I want to store the file in a location based upon its name.
Is this even practical to do this? Not sure.

Say for instance

I dont know if the SAX parser which I am using could parse this data?