[Twisted-Python] Streaming File Transfer Protocol?

Darren Govoni darren at ontrenet.com
Wed Feb 10 12:22:59 EST 2010

Hi,
  Is there an existing protocol that can provide the following?

- Accept stream binary data FROM a client (e.g. very large file
transfer)
- Receive data IN ORDER (i.e. stream. not out of order random packets)

I want to stream FROM a client to the protocol server and have the
server process the stream bytes incrementally so it doesn't have
to store or write the entire data stream (too large).

I looked at FileTransferServer and Client, but I'm not sure it provides
what I need.

Any tips appreciated!
Darren