[Twisted-Python] PyCon 2010 Twisted Sprint

Drew Smathers drew.smathers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:49:31 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Drew Smathers wrote:
>
> > I plan on going Monday.  This will be my first Twisted sprint, so don't
> hold me to the fire on being super productive.
>
> Who told you that we hold super-productive people to the fire?  That sounds
> backwards!  We only put you in the fire if you _aren't_ productive.  ;-)

A grammatical mistake on my part: ".. don't hold me to the fire if i'm not
super productive."  From your explanation, it sounds like a Twisted sprint
turns into something like the Donner party expedition; I am afraid now.

> > Not sure what I'll work on yet, but I'd like to revive the idea of a
> "Twisted Game" contest similar to PyWeek -- this was mentioned at PyCon
> 2008.  It would be cool to map out how we could do this if anyone has an
> interest in this still.
>
> It would be awesome if you could organize that.

 Cool, I'll try to setup another "Twisted for Games" BOF to get the
discussion started.

-Drew