[Twisted-Python] Porting Apache Mina to Twisted

Umut Aydin devnetwork at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:11:48 EST 2010

Hello again

I couldn't get any answer to my question and I think I couldn't point
my problem clearly.

On the line #130 I need to check if the socket is still connected.

That worker variable is a copy of self.transport actually. I have
found it's an instance of twisted.internet.tcp.Server
I also found getHandle method to reach the actual socket but I
couldn't find any method to check its availability.

Help please.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Email: me at umut.mobi