[Twisted-Python] Porting Apache Mina to Twisted

Umut Aydin devnetwork at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:18:21 EST 2010

Thank you for your response.

I have another question. In my job server I collect worker connections
into a key/value structure by their categories which means jobs and I
send them some messages when a client connection made a request
suitable with one of worker connections. The problem is that worker
connection may not be available at the moment. I am looking for a
method (like isConnected in Apache Mina) to check if remote socket is
available.

By the way may be I store wrong object. Maybe I should store something
else instead of storing self.transport Any advice will be appreciated!

Hope I could explain myself clearly.

Thank you.