[Twisted-Python] - SPAM!!!!!

Yaroslav Fedevych jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:36:46 EST 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:25 AM, vitaly at synapticvision.com wrote:

> twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com ADMINISTRATOR!!!!
>
> BLOCK THIS RUSSIAN WHO IS SPAMMING OUT LIST PLEASE:
> Vovan <sasmekoll at gmail.com>

I suspect this must be some new flavor of malware, hijacking email clients (or specifically Gmail) and sending out spam on their behalf. I've got an ol' good letter from a Nigerian princess a few weeks ago; the interesting bit being that it was sent as if by an old acquaintance of mine, with even his signature included.

However if it's not so, that must be a triple-brutal-facepalm way to spam.

“Never trust a human to do the machine's job.”

--
Yaroslav Fedevych
Software Developer and Consultant
jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com